The company Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC has carried out trials of finishing recipes using materials from the company Pielcolor (Spain):
- Full and corrected grain nappa with haircell embossing;
- Leather goods article with resistance to a drop of water;
- Leather goods article with double-sided finishing;
- Shoe leathers with aniline finishing;
- Shoe white leather with emboss and resistance to aggressive environments. An innovative recipe of particular interest.
The recipes used new developments of finishing materials of the company Pielcolor (Spain):
- АА 4651 — soft preground for full and correctd grain leathers with excellent sealing power, does not give thick film;
- АА 4626 — very soft preground with high leveling and masking power;
- АА 4333 — wax emulsion for polished finishes;
- UR 1919 — adhesive urethane, helps to get good adhesion on all leather types with any kind of finishing.
The obtained articles received positive assessment from tanneries’ management and were sent to customers for feedback. The proposed new materials interested the technicians of the tanneries, products were ordered for extended trials. The leathers were selected for demonstration at the “MosShoes” exhibition.