/ Working out the recipe for soaking-liming-tanning processes using chemicals of Shebekinskaya indus-trialnaya khimiya, LLC.
Working out the recipe for soaking-liming-tanning processes using chemicals of Shebekinskaya indus-trialnaya khimiya, LLC.
At the beginning of October 2021, work was carried out to test the recipe for soaking-liming-tanning using the chemicals of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC (Russia). The recipe was worked out on calf hides, weight 18-22 kg. The following chemicals were used in the recipe:
- “Fermentol 23” is a complex enzyme agent for soaking, providing uniform watering and alkalinity distribution, readiness for epilation; splitting and accelerating the removal of fiber-to-fiber proteins;
- “Vega RLM” - agent for deliming;
- "Tripsol RSTP” — is a softener for cattle hides and skins and fur skins, the product compares favorably in quality and economy;
- "Bazamin”— is a basifier, which is prepared magnesium oxide. It promotes uniform increase in the pH value and more complete exhaustion of chrome tanning agent.
When summing up the results of the work on testing the recipe for soaking-liming-tanning, the tannery managers noted:
1.) advantages of the proposed recipe for the soaking-liming plot in terms of price-quality.
2.) the good work of the basifier “Bazamin” on the full exhaustion of chrome tanning agent.
3) anti-wrinkle agent Vega RLM, characterized by the best properties for the prevention of wrinkles.