Training of specialists of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC in the laboratory of Pielcolor, S.L.U. (Spain).
In November 2021, training was held for specialists of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC (Russia) in the laboratory of the company Pielcolor, S.L.U. (Spain). During the technological visit the following tasks were completed:
- Variants of full grain leather finishes have been worked out using:1) pregrounds AA 4621 and AA 4628 for masking minor defects of the grain; 2) compound ML 2806 - soft compound with silky touch; 3) AT 7631 – feeling agent with warm waxy touch.
- Variants of waxy article finishes with a "whitish effect" have been worked out using a combination of WA 0435 - an emulsion of fatty polymers for a special effect and AA 4365 - a matting wax emulsion. As an adhesive ground the new urethane UR 1919 was used - a product that improves adhesion when finishing leather with an oil or water-repellent effect, without worsening the water resistance of the leather.
- The article No. 10 "Rutile" from the trend book "Autumn-Winter 2022/2023" with a matte finish has been worked out. The new chemical RE 2921 was used in the recipe, which improves the penetration of an impregnation agent and adhesion of the coating. A special matte urethane UR 1677 was used for fixing.
- The article No. 3 "Lava" with wax finish has been worked out. New products were used in the recipe: new urethane UR 1919 and AA 4333 - wax emulsion to create a polishing effect.
- Double Face articles have been studied. Leather cutting has been done for demonstration to customers.