Testing and promotion of Dowell chemicals.
Specialists of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC have tested and promoted Dowell chemicals at two tanneries.The following articles have been successfully tested:
- Corrected grain nappa — not heavy finishing was noted; covering and soft pre-grounds «Dowellex RC 3513» and «Dowellex RC 3215» were used;
- Corrected grain shoe article with emboss and milling — the use of pre-grounds and the compound Dowellex RC 3060, also noted a good result in print of embossing, covering power and pleasant touch when using a combination of urethanes and feeling agents "Dowellish TOP M 7228", "Dowellish TOP G 7313, F 8225";
- Shoe split with hair cell emboss with gloss and matte top coating. The recipe uses a polished preground "EkomixSh", covering alkyd-urethane compound "Dowellex RC 3310" and urethane top coating with application on a roller machine;
- Corrected grain shoe article without milling and with milling in a drum. The recipe uses light—resistant chemicals - compound "Dowellex RC 3345", aliphatic auxiliary urethane "Dowelliu NU 2580", top coating with a combination of urethanes "Dowellish TOP M 7228" and "Dowellish TOP G 7313";
- The articles with emboss and milling were made on the crusts made according to the recipe of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC, using a combination of mimosas "MIMOSA RG", "MIMOSA CR", and "MIMTAN AT-1". The crust is assessed positively - average softness, elasticity, good behavior when milling in the drum. Orders for chemicals for testing the recipe in production are planned;
- Furniture article — the short list of the chemicals used, good covering power of the chemicals used, good print of emboss after milling in the drum were noted. The recipe used a light-resistant compound for furniture leathers "Dowellex RC 3345" and an auxiliary urethane to enhance the properties of the compound and the good print of the emboss "Dowelliu RU 2307".