The company Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC (Russia) has paid visits in the countries of Central Asia. Within the framework of the negotiations, new chemicals of the company Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC (Russia) from the range of chemicals - 2022 for all processes of leather production were presented: wetting-degreasing agent, fat liquors, fillers, vegetable tanning agents, finishing chemicals, as well as recipes of dyeing-fatliquoring processes and finishing of shoe articles. The partners were particularly interested in:
1) recipes using a combination of different types of Mimosa vegetable tannin extract — "Mimosa RG", "Mimosa CR", "Mimtan AT-1", on the basis of which various shoe articles have been worked out: belt crust, thickness 3.5+; shoe crust with thicknesses 1.4-1.6 mm, 1.8-2.0 mm, 2.0-2.2 mm; crust-nappa with milling in thicknesses: 1.0-1.2 mm, 1.3-1.5 mm. The combination of these products gives good fullness and compactness to the crust, fills loose areas of cow hides and sheep skins and helps to obtain fine grain after milling.
2) demonstrated leather samples using retanning, dispersing and filling products based on vegetable extracts, which are capable of dyeing the leathers into a black colour — Mimosa extract: "Mimosa MC/B", Chestnut extract: "Chestnut CH/B", Quebracho extract: "Quebracho AT/B", which help to decrease black dyes consumption in recipes.
3) universal concentrated electrolyte-resistant fat liquor "SMH-E", which does not lighten the colour of dyed leathers and gives them softness.
4) Evrosintan RSN-40/1 is an acrylic polymer—based retanning agent for leather for various purposes.
5) finishing using chemicals of the company Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC: universal compound "UK 31" for all types of leather, stucco for application by hand "Ekomix Sh" and a special additive for masking defects of leather "Ekomix RM".
According to the results of the negotiations and presentations, the company Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC has already received preliminary orders from partners for chemicals for testing them and recipes.