Training in the laboratory of the company Pielcolor, S.L.U. (Spain).
In January 2022, a training of specialists of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC together with partners of the Belorussian tannery took place in the laboratory of the company Pielcolor, S.L.U. (Spain). During the training, the following articles were worked out:
- Full and corrected grain nappa to match the sample provided by customers. A new soft preground AA 4651 in combination with AA 4649 were used in the recipe; the fixation was glossy, based on UR 1786, LP 4003 and BR 0875;
- White patent article. A light-resistant compound CP 2819 was used in the basecoat in combination with UR 1443. At the same time, good tightness of the grain with the impregnation of RE 2935 + RE 2921 was noted. Lacquer coating - UR 1721 with the addition of white PC.
- Article «Burnish». Light aniline finish with AA 4655 was applied on the crust, which gives pleasant touch to the finished leather and emphasizes the “Burnish” effect (there is a darkening effect when rubbed with abrasive wax on brushes).
- Article № 7 «DANAIS» from the trend book «Autumn-Winter 2022/2023» — full grain article with the use of ML 2807 and UR 1692.
- Article № 13 « HONEY» from the trend book “Autumn-Winter 2022/2023” — full grain article with a soft preground АА 4651, compound ML 2806, and glossy fixation with the use of ST 6604.