The technical trials of fur sheepskin recipes on domestic and import raw skins were made at one of the tanneries in Russia on February 18-28. During the trials the innovative chemicals developed by ShIKh, LLC were used in fur sheepskin recipes:
- SN-ML – anionic degreasing paste.
- Vega MGA –soaking bactericide.
- SMH-477 – fat liquor for tanning-fatliquoring of wool and fur sheepskin and also for fatliquoring of dyed semi-finished product. The fat liquor doesn’t have affinity to hair and works with low temperatures.
- SN-TV – leveling agent for dyeing fur corrected grain sheepskin.
- SN-MSO – silicone-contained conditioner for finishing fur sheepskin used in hair ironing with the aim of giving gloss, softness and marketable appearance to skin.
Besides that Double-face recipes with Pielcolor (Spain) chemicals were tested at the tannery and received good comments. In general the trials had positive result. Samples of fur lining and double-face articles will be presented in different colours in the exhibition “Mosshoes”.