At the end of July 2020 technological trials on working out fur article recipes – dyed mouton, fur lining - took place. The following Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC chemicals were used in the recipes:
- a fat liquor SMH-707 — used in fatliquoring of the dyed sheepskin. The result is positive. Leather tissue is flexible. The product doesn’t settle on the hair.
- a black dye Acid Black.
- SN-US — a dye leveling agent for the leather and fur industry. It confirms with REACH regulations.
- SN-MSO — a conditioner for ironing, with facilitates hair ironing process, gives gloss and presentable look for fur skins.
Our specialists have started treating fur fine-wool sheepskin with the use of Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC chemicals:
- SN-ML — a paste-like washing-degreasing agent,
- SN-Sh8R — a concentrated washing-degreasing agent for fur,
- SN-Sh1 — a washing-degreasing agent for fur.