The company Shebekinskaya industrialnaya khimiya, LLC (Russia) has worked out the recipes of aniline and semi-aniline articles of harness and belt leathers with a positive result. The following chemicals of the company Pielcolor (Spain) were used in the recipes:
- АТ 0300 — composition of fatty polymers, which helps to get "clean" aniline finishes, uniform gloss over the entire area of crust, and a light pull-up effect;
- WA 0423 — wax emulsion that gives to the leather a waxy feel and a combined effect of lightening when flexed, darkening and shining when rubbed;
- АТ 0390 — oily polymer that gives greasy feel and a moderate "oil pull-up" effect»;
- ML 2806 — compound with very natural appearance and waxy touch;
- АА 4322 — wax emulsion for aniline and polished articles;
- UR 1786 — soft shiny urethane top agent for fixing coating on leather with good rub fastness;
- UR 1693 — mat urethane top agent with very natural look and feel.
The articles will be shown to customers to get feedback.